Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week 4 Household Chores Weekly Plan


Here is my planning list that helps guide me through my days when I just don't have time to think straight. I am a HUGE "out of sight - out of mind" person. This list helps me "see" my week. It isn't my "religion"...it is my guide. I am quite flexible and I don't feel guilty if/when I don't get it all done. :)

Area of focus: Living Room/Bathroom (we only have one: YES we have 6 of our 8 kids still living with us!!)

Monday:
Laundry: Mine and Hubby's
dust

Tuesday:
Laundry: Kids

defrost veggies and chicken
make muffins
vacuum under couches

Wednesday:
Laundry: Older kids do their own

make snack
clean/disinfect all glass, switches, knobs

Thursday:

prepare crockpot

Friday:
Laundry: sheets

make ice cream and cookies
wipe bathroom walls and dust

Saturday:
Laundry: towels

make cheesecake
5th week - defrost chicken
1st week - roast beef
(my weeks actually change on Sunday so I am preparing for Sunday's meal here)


Daily Chores:

make bed
make Hubby's breakfast and lunch
exercise
shower
dress
empty dishwasher
begin laundry
meal prep
15 minute mission (I Flylady to my own beat)
morning errands
school
lunch
school
afternoon errands
kids' chores
supper prep
pick clothes for tomorrow
check calendar
place things needed for tomorrow
clear a hot spot (Flylady, again!)
set coffee pot
shine sink
wash face/brush teeth
prep kids for bed
charge phone/ipod/Kindle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you for sharing that!

    When do you do lesson planning? I'd like to do it on Fridays, but find that weekend-fun crowds out my prep time.

    ReplyDelete