Sunday, July 17, 2011

Week 3 Meal Plan


Here is my menu plan for Week 3. Having a pre-made shopping list on Excel that corresponds to the menu is quite helpful. This way I can print the list and place it on the refrigerator. I can add other stuff to the list as the week goes by. Before I go shopping, I just cross off what I DON'T need. The Weekly Meal Plan sheet that I use can be found here or use this one here if you prefer a looser plan.

Breakfast:

Sun: Yogurt/Muffin/Fruit
Mon: Cereal/Fruit/Bagel
Tue: Eggs/Fruit
Wed: Muffins/Fruit
Thu: Oatmeal/Fruit
Fri: Cereal/Fruit
Sat: Eggs/Pancakes/Sausage/Fruit/Juice

Snack:

Mon:
am: Cheese Stick/Manderine Oranges
pm: Blueberry Muffins

Tue:
am: Dry Cereal/Raisins
pm: Smoothies

Wed:
am: Pinapple/Cheese
pm: Crackers/Milk (I choose different flavors each week)

Thu:
am: Grapes/Fig Bars
pm: Monkey Bites (1/2 frozen banana on a stick, dipped in Magic Shell)

Fri:
am: Bagels/Cream Cheese
pm: Homemade goodies (various)

Sat:
am: Apples
pm: Homemade goodies (various)

Lunch

Sun: Salami Sandwiches/Chips
Mon: Meatballs/Rice
Tue: Tuna Sandwich/Carrot Sticks
Wed: Grilled Chicken Breasts/Mashed Cauliflower
Thu: Egg Salad Sandwiches/Pickles
Fri: Salad
Sat: Turkey Sandwiches/Chips

Supper

Sun: Hummus/Veggies
Mon: Taco Pasta
Tue: Salmon/Peas/Rice
Wed: Turkey Sandwiches (easy meal because of church)
Thu: Beef Stroganoff (crockpot)/Noodles/Tomatoes
Fri: Hamburgers/Fries/Soda/Ice Cream (Family Night)
Sat: Potato Pancakes/Polish Sausage/Pole Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment