Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm finally doing it!


Search & Win


Are you doing it? I finally signed up on swagbucks. I've earned 10 in just 3 days. What are swagbucks? Swagbucks are points you earn just for doing what you already do: search and shop.

I do a lot of research and I just love looking things up so it only makes sense for me to earn a few things along the way. I am working towards gift cards. I only need 45 swagbucks to earn a $5 amazon gift card. Not bad. Personally, I'm holding out for the Target card!

It doesn't cost a thing. If you would like to sign up or learn more then just click here!


Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. My anti-virus software doesn't like Swagbucks, so I don't participate, but I sure would earn the $$ if I did. I guess there are trade-off's with everything!

    ReplyDelete