Thursday, March 19, 2009

How nice!


The weather has been so nice here in N.E. Oklahoma! Spring break is extra nice when it actually feels like Spring. (Why do they call it Spring Break when it isn't even Spring yet?) We went to the park for a nice change of pace.


What was really funny is the kids were all playing on the equipment and I was doing my Biology homework. A young mother was also sitting at the picnic table. She looks at me in horror and asks, "You're not doing their homework for them are you?"


What a hoot. I should have kept her going with that one but I didn't. I explained that it was definintely my homework and that when you go back to college they charge you an arm and a leg to RETAKE all the courses you were required to pass to graduate from High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment