Thursday, March 12, 2009

The "Igor" in me has broken through!



As many of you know, I have gone back to college full time. This sememster I am taking Biology and Geometry. For my Biology Lab I have to plant pinto beans and test the effects different light rays have on their growth. I'll keep you posted!



What do you think will be the outcome of the plants? The platic sheets are clear, blue, red, and green. My guess is that the clear will grow the best, red second, green third, and blue the worst.

My hypothesis is that the clear will produce the best since this is the natural way God designed our sunlight to be. I guess the red will do the next best because of the infared light exposure. Green is my third guess just because the plant is green, and blue will be the worst because it won't let enough of the rays the plant needs to get to it.

Just a guess without further research. I will research it more thoroughly AFTER the experiment so that it doesn't blow the surprise (like no one has ever done this before and I'm going to make a multi-million dollar discovery that could save the world and life as we know it!! ha ha ha)

And if you already know the answer please don't spoil it for me! Let me have this one little excitement in my life for just a brief moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment