Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Essential Oil of the Day

When my 12 year old son has a favorite essential oil I take notice. He absolutely loves the smell of Young Living's essential oil blend, Inner Child. He diffuses it in his room quite often. I have to agree with him that it is one of my favorites as well.

This unique blend includes orange, tangerine, jasmine, ylang ylang, spruce, lemongrass, sandalwood, and neroli. Well...no wonder we love it so much! Just about all my favorite essential oil singles rolled into one amazing blend.

Sometimes I can get just a tad too serious and over-adult in highly boring fashion. Do you catch yourself in those ruts as well? Young Living's sweet fragrance of Inner Child blend can be used aromatically to encourage you to connect with your authentic self. Diffuse, inhale directly, or dilute with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to apply topically.

No comments:

Post a Comment