Saturday, October 11, 2014

Yes, I STILL Sneak Out The House

You might be a mom if.....

....you sneak out the house when you want to run a quick errand.



Why is it that the second I start brushing my teeth that my kids one by one start coming out of their hidey holes and asking me where I'm going? Can't a mom decide to brush her teach at 2:48 in the afternoon without the 3rd degree?

When my kids were little it was a no brainer that I had to take my kids every where I went. But some have turned into adults and some into young adults. "No", just doesn't seem to end the conversations like it used to when they were little. Now they want a PowerPoint presentation and a 500 word essay on how I became deceived by my "No, we're not getting that". With 4 still left at home, errands have become a barrage of can we's, please mom's, and look ma! look ma! look ma's.

Can I get a witness?

No comments:

Post a Comment